Saturday, April 12, 2008

Ahhhh... The weekend


There's nothing better than a beautiful, sunny Saturday. It's days like today that make me happy to be living in Southern Texas. Blue skies, slight breeze, low 70's. Texas in the spring is amazing! The wildflowers are blooming and generally the humidity is low. Would have been a great day for a drive to view the vibrant colors. Instead we spent the day at home. Mike had to clean out the garage, (yes, this was an all day task & sadly it's still not completed). I did take both Emma and Sawyer for haircuts, which were desperately needed. Hopefully there will be a couple more Saturdays like today before the sweltering heat and humidity hit. One can hope, right?

3 comments:

Tami Harris said...

I'm so jealous of the blue bonnets! Remember the picture of you and me? That's what I think about everytime I see them. :) Have I sent you the pictures I took of Sarah? Today is a BEAUTIFUL day in Utah. 65 degrees, the kids are in tank tops and shorts!! :)

chelon:) said...

oh...you mean this isn't hot?? i am already dying :) can't wait until the lovely blasted summer!!

Jim said...

very cool to see you bloggin'. fun to see what you're up too. enjoy the warm weather down there. finally hit 70 today here . . . .