Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sawyer's Day - "It's great to be eight"


August 15 was actually the day of my 20 year high school reunion. I have to admit that I was pretty bummed we couldn't head out to UT for the event. However, I couldn't have asked for a more special day.
Instead of flying out to UT and visiting with old friends and family, I got to watch my oldest son baptize his little brother. It was a awesome! The spirit was strong and we were grateful to the friends and family who joined us for the special day.

3 comments:

Tami Harris said...

That's so awesome! I wish we could have been there. I too, had the awesome opportunity of having my big bro baptize me! Do you remember that??

Kristi said...

That's awesome. And very cool that Taylor got to baptize Sawyer!! Madi's getting baptized this Saturday and decided to have "daddy" baptize her rather than Todd...

chelon:) said...

i love it! our plan is for kyle to baptize gabe. so cool! congrats sawyer :)