Saturday, June 21, 2008

ARGH!!!

Taylor was in a mood today, I think it's because Landon came home for all of 10 hours before he was on a plane to Atlanta for the next 2 weeks. They really are good buds, (which I love by the way). So in attempt to cheer the both of us up we headed to the movies to see "The Hulk". We headed out and bought tickets for the 9:20pm show. We got our popcorn and icee, went in and selected our seats, then settled in to enjoy the show. Before the previews even started, a mob of kids came in noisily. They were talking loud, running up and down the stairs. Both Taylor and I looked at each other. Sometimes you just know it's going to be one of those movie going experiences. To make a long story short, cops were in and out at least 5 times. A manager came in, the lights came on. Kids in and out, and in and out again. The clincher was when the guy sitting next to me stood up and yelled at them all. Of course, they yelled back. He went out of theater and was back in within a couple of minutes. When he came back in he yells, "What? Quiet now you little $*@#holes? I'm gonna get you all thrown out of here." It was at this point that Taylor and I just gave up. We got up, asked for our money back and left. We did pass the cops, 5 of them, on our way out. Part of me wishes we would have stuck around to see if anything was actually done this time. It was a complete circus! I guess the lesson learned is don't go to the mall at night to see a flick on a weekend. I'm so ticked! I really wanted to see it. I guess I can always wait till it comes out on video.
PS Tami, I sure wish I had your theater room set up. Tonight I'm truly coveting. Thank goodness church is tomorrow. :P

3 comments:

chelon:) said...

that is definitely frustrating! that is why i loved living in lehi...we used to go to the movies at thanksgiving point and we were the only ones in there. that is the best experience!! try again during the day...maybe it won't be so bad!

Tami Harris said...

That is so funny! I can't believe that you didn't stick around for the "real" show! Wish you were here to enjoy the theater. Don't get to see much down there, CJ freaks everytime we go in there! funny huh. Love you...

Jim said...

GO HULK! Somebody send me your PS3 user names. Anyone play Rockband?