Monday, March 16, 2009

2009 Bluebonnets


It's hard to believe that it's been just a month shy of a year since we did this the last time. We took our sunny spring drive today and took pictures of the kids in the bluebonnet fields. There was a lot less yelling and crying this year. Mike really held himself together this time :) JK! I love being able to just get in the car and drive. Somehow, it all turns out good. At the beginning of the morning, I was wondering. Taylor and Landon were fighting, Sawyer was whining, things were not looking good. However, it turned out to be a great day! I know that the time is drawing near when we won't all be on our little "Hardy Adventures" anymore. For now, I'll cherish every moment.

6 comments:

chelon:) said...

wow!! they are blooming tons there. we don't have any fields yet. i hope that we get some. i would love a good blue bonnets picture this year! your kids are absolutely beautiful. someday maybe we can meet up!

Tami Harris said...

You don't even know how jealous I am of those blue bonnet fields! The picture is adorable! I guess it's good you didn't end up coming or you wouldn't have been able to get that! (the sacrifices I make...)

Anonymous said...

Awesome...really brings back memories. I am going to dig through the old pics and see what I can find to post. Pine pollen is starting to dump on us here. I am getting more used to Atlanta.

Anonymous said...

I just keep looking at this because everyone is so dang cute!!!!

Kim said...

Awesome picture! I may just have to use it...do you mind?

The Hardy's said...

I actually have a better one on fb. Let me know, of course you can use it.